Monday, July 28, 2014

Studio Before and After 2010

 
Some of you know and others might not, if you are new to my blog, that I use to be a mosaic artist.  I gave it up a few years ago, when we down sized and I was diagnosed with tendonitis.
 
So continuing on my blog break,  here is another blast from the past.
 
Here is my studio after the remodel in my previous home.
 
 
Here is a before picture, the day we closed on the house.
 
 
 
It was amazing how painting the walls white and getting rid of the dark laminate floor, made such a difference!
 
To see the whole remodel, you can click here.

5 comments:

The Good Life | Healthy Living said...

Penny, love the bight and airy feel of this room. And so love the piggie! I need to find me one!

Kathleen Grace said...

I loved that studio, and the beautiful things you made in it!

Shirley@Housepitality Designs said...

What a fabulous studio!!..love, love the floor..hope you are enjoying your break!

CelestinaMarie@SouthernDayDreams said...

Love it Penny. That studio was a dream! It is amazing what a little paint can do. I painted mine out all white too and what a difference it made.
Hugs

Kathy @ Creative Home Expressions said...

Wow, those glorious built-ins would have had me at the get go, Penny. Such a great space. I'd love to have something that big.