Tuesday, February 21, 2012

A New Blog Worth Visiting

I recently received an email from a new blogger asking about the leaded glass window in my master bath.  Her name is Nancy and her blog is called The Natural Ingredient.

Nancy describes herself this way, "I love all things in their natural state and am inspired but it's simple beauty."

She has just begun blogging, but she has some wonderful topics in mind.  If you love learning more about:
(all photos on this post from The Natural Ingredient Blog)

Bee Keeping


Organic Bread Making


Rush Seat Weaving

Or just see the beauty of nature in snow...go visit Nancy at The Natural Ingredient.

Nancy has been organic all of her life.  She is a massage therapist too.  She plans on posting all about living organically including posts on "things ranging from when and how to spray trees to what's the best herb for PMS and so on".

Sound interesting?  I think so!  Head on over and make Nancy feel welcome.  You can click, here to go to her blog.  Tell her Penny sent you.  Sign up as a follower on her blog so you don't miss any post!
Welcome Home,
Penny

23 comments:

  1. Thanks, Penny. I'm off to visit Nancy. Sounds great!

    Oh, I love red also. Seem to have a lot of it here in various rooms. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It does sound interesting! I'm off to visit her now!!!! Thanks for sharing :o)
    ~Des

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the advice Penny, all of those things sound really great and all are things that interest me. I'm heading over now:>)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, Penny! I live finding new blogs so I'm off to visit!

    Angie
    http://oliveandwhite.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Penny. I'm off to check her blog out. Wish I had known how to repair my rush seating when I had my Hitchcock chairs. Old chairs are always letting go of something on their woven seats.
    Sam

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is great Penney, thanks s much.
    I too have studied and used herbs for 25 years so I am headed right over. Its rare I find anyone wh can discuss such issues.

    xoxo
    Sonny

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the introductory link, Penny. I will visit.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are right! A great blog. Thanks for the tip.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you Penny, what a great blog!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Penny
    It does sound like an interesting blog. I'll drop by to say hello.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for the suggestion! Enjoy that 74 degrees tomorrow! It's 42 here, which is very mild and pleasant all things considered.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Will do...I always love meeting new blogging friends!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I will have to check her blog out! Sounds very interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  14. thanks for the suggestion. I always like finding another good blog to read. Hers sounds very different and interesting. I'll go check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks for the introduction! I am off to visit!

    Have a blessed day.
    karianne

    PS I am very interested in the beekeeping posts.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks so much...I paid a visit to her blog and love it!

    XO,
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh how fun, I will definitely go visit. You asked where I got the cow, it was at Hobby Lobby. Thanks for the sweet comments. Hugs, marty

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thanks so much for the intro Penny!
    Will go there now!
    xox
    A

    ReplyDelete
  19. Looks like a great blog. Thanks for sharing her with us. Red is definitely a sneaky color. I've got it just about everywhere. Mimi

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thanks for the link Penny. I visited and thought it looked interesting.

    Darla

    ReplyDelete
  21. Thanks for featuring Nancy's new blog, Penny. I will definitely pay a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  22. You know that this one is right up my alley! Headed over to see her now,
    xo, Andrea

    ReplyDelete