Thursday, August 25, 2011

Bee Tease

If you are really old like me, you might have heard your grandparents use the phrase "the bees knees" for something that was far out, cool, or awesome, or gnarly, or whatever word your generation would use.


Well this post is titled "Bee Tease", because I am only giving you a teaser photo.


If I have peaked your interest, head on over to my Flea Market Makeovers blog and see the latest makeover.  I think you will really like this one.
Welcome Home,
Penny

8 comments:

camp and cottage living said...

Penny
I'm on my way over there right now!
I've never heard that term, "bees knees",but my husbands family used it.
Take care-Kimberly

Bonnie said...

Of course I headed over to your other blog. I had to see the rest of this chair. It's wonderful. So simple and simply elegant yet country at the same time. It would fit in with many decors. Love your blogs.

Alison @ The Polohouse said...

Can't wait to see this!!!
xx
Alison

Sarah said...

Oh, this looks interesting. ;-) No doubt it will be the "bees knees".

Pat @ Mille Fiori Favoriti said...

Ah ...it does look interesting! Going over now!

Donna said...

Oooo, very pretty, Penny. I'm off to check it out.

bj said...

awww, sweet Penny...everything you do is THE BEES KNEES. :)
Going right over...

Richard Cottrell said...

I loved the floor cloth effect you created out of a concrete slap. Very nice! Thanks for sharing. Richard from My Old Historic House.