Friday, July 8, 2011

Landscape Paintings

I don't think I ever showed you close up pictures of the new art I got for my kitchen dining area.  It was one of those things on my List To Do on my sidebar.



I found them at a favorite antique place called the Screen Door.

I love the way they look in the kitchen dining area.  Perfect pops of color on the wall.


Speaking of the Screen Door.  I have a goal...one day I hope to have a booth in the Screen Door.  I would love to sell my mosaic pieces as well as my Flea Market Makeovers.  That is one reason, I started my Flea Market Makeovers blog.  It got me motivated to do something with all of the furniture that I picked up over the years.  It is hard to ship furniture, so I hesitated putting so many large things on my website, Lavender Hill Studio.  So, I figure if I can get a booth in a great store, I can sell it locally!

There is a waiting list for vendors at the Screen Door.  So, it might be a while.

In the meantime...if you have time come see my newest makeover, here and let me know what you think of it.

Welcome Home,
Penny

20 comments:

  1. They do look great in your kitchen! Love the colors. The Screen Door sounds like the perfect fit for you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wondered what you were going to do with all those great pieces! I think a space in an antique store would be perfect for you:>)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your new art pieces looks so nice Penny! I love your home and your wonderful decorating taste!
    Be a sweetie,
    Shelia ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like these, too, Penny. I've been on the lookout for some very small paintings to place on the built-in bookcases on either side of our fireplace.

    I'm heading over to the makeover now.

    ReplyDelete
  5. They do look great in your kitchen. What a good idea about marketing your pieces right there in your own community where no shipping will be involved.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for introducing me to the Screen Door. What a great idea for you to have a booth there. Lovely kitchen painting too. Just pops with color.
    Sam

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your new paintings are just wonderful. I love them. They are just perfect for the area. Hugs, Marty

    ReplyDelete
  8. Penny love the new paintings! I can so see you having a booth at The Screened Door! I loved it there.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your new paintings Penny! I love the black distressed frames too and your right they add such a nice pop of color! Very Pretty, Martina

    ReplyDelete
  10. Any booth that you have will be sure to be a popular stop!

    ReplyDelete
  11. .............you know how much I love the Screendoor - especially as it's where we first met!!! I'd have to quit all this other traveling to the far ends of the earth, just so I can come to Asheville every month to shop your booth and the others I love there - it's my favorite place for treasure hunting.

    The paintings are so wonderful, just enough red to pick up your hutch shade, and great frames too.

    Happy weekend Penny.
    Hugs - Mary

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your new paintings are wonderful! I think have booth space in store to sell your fleamarket makeovers would be fun!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great paintings. I really like the thick texture of the paint.

    Darla

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your paintings are so cheerful and they add a nice touch to the wall by your table.
    Have a great Sunday,
    Babs

    ReplyDelete
  15. Penny, the landscapes are beautiful in your dining area.
    Hope you get a spot soon. Your things will be in demand!

    ReplyDelete
  16. That would be wonderful Penny. I hope the wait isn't too long. I love that place.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful art! I hope you're having a wonderful weekend! We just got home from the Arboretum! Time to relax! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  18. Penny, I like your new artwork with the distressed frames. The dining area was a great place to put them, too. Hope you get your vendo spot at the antique store. :-) Sue

    ReplyDelete
  19. That would be 'vendor.' :-)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Just wanted to let you know I love your blog and am your newest follower. :)

    ReplyDelete