Friday, December 3, 2010

Weekend ~ Where Is It?

I was traveling last weekend and skipped a week of Weekend Where Is It?  So here we go with this weeks version.

Weekend ~ Where Is It?



I am going to show you two similar pictures. You tell me which one you think it is in the United States and which one is in Europe. All of the pictures shown each week, will be pictures I have taken.



Picture One

Picture Two

So, which one is in Europe and which one is in the United States?  I will reveal the answer on Monday.

In the meantime, I am spending the weekend decorating.  Pictures coming soon!
Welcome Home,
Penny

14 comments:

  1. I'm thinking #1 is in Europe and #2 is USA.

    Enjoy your weekend...........I'm astounded that it's here already too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going with #1 being US and #2 being Europe. I actually think I saw a church steeple like or similar to the first one in Napa, CA

    Darla

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1. A church in the US AND 2. a weather vane in Europe.

    1 does look European... But you're trying to trick us into thinking that!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay, my plan is to take my first guess and switch it since I'm usually wrong....#1 Europe, #2-USA. Mainly because it looks like it should be reversed.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This week I have no idea...#1 USA and #2 Europe. Happy decorating!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Penny, this is getting harder and harder. I'm guessing the first one is in the US and the second one is Europe. Have fun decorating. Can't wait to see what you've done next week.
    Sam

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gee, I really haven't a clue. I'm just going to guess that #1 is USA and #2 is in Europe.
    This is a really tough one! Can't wait to see the answer.
    Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Penny. I am in Florida today using my daughter's computer. It is her desk top and all I ever use is a laptop. Sigh, this mouse is all over the place. LOL.

    My guess is #1 Europe and #2 USA. My intuition says I'm wrong. My intution is usually right. We'll see. Smile.
    Hugs, Jeanne

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Penny, I think the first one is US and second Europe. Looking forward to seeing your decorations. I am decorating this weekend too, but I am going at it slowly. I have a horrible cold and would rather just be in bed.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Penny, I'm going with #1 in the US and # 2 in Europe, but I don't usually get it right. ;-)

    ReplyDelete