Saturday, October 23, 2010

So, Where Was It?

You are getting way to good at this guessing game!  Out of 33 comments, 3 didn't guess, 2 guessed wrong and 28 guessed correctly.  Next week, I will try to make it more difficult.

The first picture is the US.  In fact it is a view from a piece of property we own, that we would love to build on someday!  It is in Bostic, NC.  These are the Blue Ridge Mountains, not the Smoky Mountains.  The two mountain ranges are near each other though.

The second picture was taken in San Mareno.   San Mareno is a country situated on the eastern side of the Apennine Mountains. It is an enclave, in Italy

Come back on Monday to enter to win an amazing giveaway!
Welcome Home,
Penny

14 comments:

  1. I knew that! LOL I should have guessed it! Hope you are having a good weekend :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love having views of the mountains...and hope to see those in Italy ..some day! Enjoy your weekend, my friend! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful dream - and you've had lots of practice on this house!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a beautiful piece of property!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I finally got one right...lol....This game is always great fun. Take care and see you in the spring but daily on your blog...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Penny, What a fabulous view from your property!
    xo, Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous! woohoo! I'm still at 100% :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm still at 100%. That property would be great for a home. Lucky you.
    Sam

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well, I was too slow for you. I meant to come here yesterday to answer, but the day got away from me.

    I'll have to tell my husband that we were correct. He does these every week, too. So far I'm at 100%, and he has missed one.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I see why you'd want to build there! What a beautiful setting....-s

    ReplyDelete
  11. I thought so... can't wait to see what you have up your sleeve on Monday:-)

    Rhonda

    ReplyDelete
  12. Both beautiful views - I would love to see that out of my living room windows everyday!!!
    P.S. Penny, Can I have your new address? I have a little something to send to you from Scout.... :-)
    Email: shelleyupnorth at gmail dot com.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I missed this comparison this week as I had company and little computer time, but I think I would have guessed correctly!

    It is so true that we have beauty that rivals Europe in the US. Someone once said to me that Americans will go to Rome or Paris but they don't take the time to visit their own nation's capital. I've been to Washington DC many times but that comment made me think about places in the US I haven't seen, and my husband and I decided to begin to visit the National Parks. We have enjoyed all the ones we've seen so far and hope to visit many more.

    ReplyDelete