First we made sure to brush off all of the flaking paint with a soft wire brush. With a commercial paint sprayer the paint goes on thinly, but evenly. We (Mr Comforts of Home) applied 3 layers, starting with the underside first.
I am glad we had the commercial sprayer....we had a lot of wicker to paint!
Here is a close up of one of the finished pieces. You can click on any picture to enlarge for detail, but please excuse our messy garage.
We are letting them dry for a week before we actually use them. When we have closed on the house we will move them over to the front porch and I will show you a picture of them there.
Things are going along great and we are still scheduled to close on Friday.